Filmnation Production & Sales Summer Internships Available
Calling all BTFC Members interested in a summer internship in Production and Sales.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Production/Sales Internship positions are available in the company’s New York headquarters. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn about the production, sales, financing, and distribution of independent films. Transportation and lunch stipends will be provided for workdays.
Highly motivated interns will have the opportunity to learn about all facets of the industry from an international sales agent perspective through the performance of the following duties:
- Analyzing script submissions for our sales, production & acquisitions departments.
- Studying relevant box office trends and collecting information on films comparable to our upcoming sales titles.
- Researching data on the status of independent films worldwide in preparation for markets.
- Preparing and presenting a final research project to the FilmNation staff, on a topic of the intern’s choice.
- Passion for Film
- Ability to write coverage and analyze scripts
- Strong and confident communication and writing skills
- Proficient knowledge of MAC platforms and Excel
- Strong organizational, detail-oriented skills with a proactive attitude
We are looking for individuals who can commit to working for two full days per week. Hours are 9:30am-6:30pm. Please note all hours and dates can be flexible. Internships are for credit only.
If interested, please send information asap as the team in making decisions THIS WEEK w/o 4/29!